It is with extreme pleasure that we invite you to participate in the 8th annual Swing 4 the Cure - Wojo PH Golf Classic on MONDAY – June 29th, 2015.
This charity tournament is held in memory of Jerry Wojciechowski, my wonderful husband and friend and in memory of our two sons Michael and Matthew. All three lost their battle with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension too soon and will never be forgotten.
We are pleased to announce that we will be holding our tournament at the exquisite Aliso Viejo Country Club Aliso Viejo, CA We anticipate that this event will be a great success and will be fun and memorable for all who participate. Since 2008, this event has raised over $300,000 in research funds!
One-hundred percent of the funds raised through this year’s event will boost the research dollars in PHA’s research budget, with a goal of finding the cure.
How can you participate?
- Golf with us! Just $225/person or $800/foursome (includes dinner)
- Attend our Classic Dinner & Auction - Just $40/person
- Become a sponsor!
- Donate item(s) for our auction or our raffle
- Volunteer at the tournament itself – a fun, memorable day!
- Helicopter Ball Drop - $10/each ball, or $25/for 3 balls
- **All donations are tax deductible
- **Prizes include: cash, free rounds of golf and more!
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) a 501(c) 3 organization. Tax ID #65-0880021
We are confident that your donation(s) would add tremendously to the excitement of our drawings and auction. On behalf of the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, the patients, friends and families, we ask for your help. I would like to personally thank you for your time and for considering participating in Swing4theCure, Wojo PH Golf Classic on June 30th 2014.